Monday, April 25, 2011

Hmmm.....

Another day has gone and I only have a few things to talk about.

This blogging thing is new to me and I haven't quite decided weather or not I enjoy it. It's nice to reflect back on the things that affect my life and make me the person I am, always changing and growing. It's also nice to be able to share those things with friends and family, not all of them able to swing by the house at any time they want. The down side to this is that I have to stop by and give everyone something to read. I don't mind, really I don't. I just get so busy with life I forget about it until late at night. Oh well, maybe I'll get used to it.

My Sportster is constantly coming up with new ways to annoy me. Nothing to cause a fire sale or anything, just annoy me. Today I finaly found the leak at the top of my oil tank and hopefully fixed it. We'll see tomorrow. I also found a place on the inside of the rear fender that has been rubbing on the rear tire. I assume the POS rear shocks are shot and not leveling the bike correctly. I didn't see anything broken or bent. Nothing other than the springs on the rear shocks, but I already knew they were broke. I did fix my foot pegs today though. No more saggy pegs trying to slide my feet off onto the road. :^)

The wife and kids had the day off today for Easter. If I could have and gotten paid, I would have as well, but alas, the debts take no holiday so neither do I.

Gas prices, ughhh. What can I say? They suck. Oil is up, the dollar is down, and neither look to be changing direction anytime soon. I guess we all will be getting back to basics at home much like the 50's. The movies are out, dining out is going that direction as well, and if Sadie's ball wasn't already paid for that would have to stop as well. We are still crossing our fingers for Tonya's job. Randolph county is so damn slow to tell anyone anything. What's the hold up?

Ok I'm done for the night, off to bed so I can start all over again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment