Monday, May 23, 2011

Some pics for the ones that missed it. (The Antique Motorcycles)

I didn't take many but here are the ones I did take. Don't ask 'cause I have no idea what they are now.


Here's a mid 60's Triumph you could ride home for $2500. (If you were completely clueless)





An old shovelhead with LOTS of moulding on the frame and tins. Kind of dated but still not a bad looking bike over all.


Sweet little BSA




U.S. Army Harleys


...and my favorite...


And "Big Ticket" just before I left and the rain started. Not quite an antique just yet but old enough.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those pictures, hate I missed it.

    Third Picture down is a Rokon Trail Breaker from either late 1950's to early 1960's. Seems like they were basically chainsaw engine powered. Wait, let me google and see if I can find one.

    I'm back, heres a good site on them.http://www.rokonworld.com/history.html

    ReplyDelete